Who picks up, drops off?

Ok so im going through a divorce and my stbx is being completely un reasonable....
He takes his son when he wants him and no other times.... we do not get along at all... He is dating my boyfriends ex and they like to get together and play their "games" on how they are going to try to make things hard on us, when in fact there are kids involved which isnt cool.... anyways when We split up i moved about 15 minutes from him with my DS he decided 2 weeks later that he was going to move 45 minutes away with his new gf... Now he has been taking him tuesday 5pm-8pm thrusday 5pm-8pm and every other sat and sun 10am-8pm no overnights... He picks him up from his school in smithfield where I live and than wants me to drive up there at 8pm to pick him up.... is this fair? Even on school nights when he wont be getting home until around 9pm if i pick him up? Also what are some of the visiation schedules? is that too much for him to be having him because he thinks that it is. He thinks that if he sees him that much he doesnt have to pay as much child support..... am i going koo koo or is this wrong?

Evsmommy06

Asked by Evsmommy06 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• No answers yet