Why?

Why is it I go out with friends from work one night and now one of them isnt speaking to me at work? I mean we all had fun and I dont think I did anything to this person to make them stop talking to me, weird, should I just let it go and see what happens? when I asked they said they are just always busy at work, well before we went out they at least said hi to me! I dont get it. It was 6 of us from work that went out and had fun. Im so confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't know what to tell you. Maybe ask someone else who went along to see if they know.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Ask her yourself what happened..maybe approach it from the angle that you can see she is upset and you wanted to apologize for anything you may have said or done to offend her. Let her know it was unintentional and you feel bad that you've hurt her in any way.
    After that....the ball is kinda in her court.
    Hubbys

Answer by Hubbys at 5:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• maybe she got real wasted & is embarrassed. just let it go. Be nice to her & smile at her.

You may be reading into it too much. What if there was nothing wrong...maybe she is just real busy.

If you say anything, it could piss her off more. I would forget it & just be nice to her. Rise above it all & look at it as small time drama that you don't need to get involved in.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• She might have regretted mixing her personal life with work or she might not want everyone in the office to know about your fun time as it may change her image. I would ask her in private, maybe if you happen to be in an elevator or bathroom alone that you noticed she was a bit quiet today and is everything ok and if she's upset about something? That's her window to clear the air and if she isn't honest, then that's on her. I would be wary of her as she may not be a stable person but not necessarily avoid her. Sometimes people are just plain weird and there's no way to explain it. I worked with one lady that acted like your best friend after work but at work, she's moody acts totally different. It's best not to have too much social time w/people like these.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011