Is anyone else ready for school to start?

I am a sahm and used to having my house clean during the day while my kids are at school and hubby is at work. The kids are making my house a mess. LOL. I am ready for school to start so I can enjoy cleaning my house in quiet. :-) Don't get me wrong, I adore my kids and love spending time with them but it's so loud around here right now and my 9 year old has my house in such a mess, I would love some silence.

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes and no, this is the first year one of my kids will be in school so I am a wreck thinking that my baby isn't a baby anymore *tear* but she is driving me nuts and needs more time with kids her own age.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• No I love having them home. I am a freak like that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• School got out June 21st. I was SO ready for school to start again June 23rd. Starting in Sept both of my kid will be in school. I'm SO looking forward to that. My little one will only be in a 1/2 day M-Th preschool, but she'll be OUT of the house!!!!!

I'll probably be wreck that first day she gets on the bus, but we're ALL looking forward to her being in school too. She's been trying for 2 years to sneak on her brother's school bus to go to school with him.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• YES!
    Anonymous

• my kid hasnt good to school yet this is the first year an i want her to go but then again i dont. Am scard you hear all the bomb threats an people hurting others with guns knife an needles i just dont want her to go. i was thinking about home school. idk school starts soon enough for me. but hope it goes by fast for you ill like it slow
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 10:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011