Anyone know of any good jogging strollers for infants up to toddlers? i want to get back to running right after i have my baby (or when the doctor gives me the okay)

kb81888

Asked by kb81888 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have an Instep jogger. It can be used once they start sitting up until they are 50 lbs. I LOVE IT!
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have a Bob Ironman! Love it! I run 8 miles a day and am still using it on kid #2 who is now 2
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• But you can't use it until they are sitting up....before that I just used a regular stroller and it was not ideal but worked ok
    Syphon

• I have a B.O.B. Stroller, and they have infant seat attatchments fpr all brands of carseats. So you can just clip them in, like you would any other stroller, and you are off. I love my stroller!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011