Should i Give up?

I dont know where i stand anymore, i have read so much about ttc and the best ways that increase the chances. i have been ttc for a year and a half and as i mentioned i have irreguar periods. At first we tried really hard then came to a point when we stopped stressing and thought if it happens it will happen but it hasnt. Now i am wondering if i could be infertile or maybe its just not ment to be. I have started charting but worried about speaking to the dr as i am young they look at you like to say what the hell. x

BabyMad93

Asked by BabyMad93 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• P.S. Don't give up sweetie, sometimes when we really want something we don't get it as easy & have to struggle some, but if we keep trying & have faith in God we will succeed. Look at me, I've had 1 ectopic pregnancy & lost my left fallopian tube because of it plus 2 miscarriages & I've just started ttc again, I'm not giving up till I have a baby dammit!!! lol hehe =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Definitely see a fertility specialist. Right away. Don't waste anymore time. They can help you. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If your young & it's been a year that you've been ttc & you haven't conceived then go see a fertility doctor asap. GL sweetie =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If u really want a baby then don't give up, call a doctor right away:) i hope that u do get pregnant soon.
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 9:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Go to a doctor. If he looks at you like to say what the hell, what the hell? You need their help not their approval. Or keep looking until you find a sympathetic doctor. x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 9:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thanks for your help xx I will sort an appointment asap x
    BabyMad93

Comment by BabyMad93 (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Guys thanks for this i was starting to feel like there was no support and im getting good luck. I Wont give up as it means alot to me . Sorry to hear about the things you guys have gone through. All the best to lot too :) x
    BabyMad93

Comment by BabyMad93 (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011