CALM DOWN PEOPLE! The jury did not find Casey Anthony Innocent!

Some people really need to look back over their notes from American Government class and/or educate themselves on the American Justice System! The jury never said she was Innocent. Not Guilty and Innocent are two very very different things. Not Guilty means that there was not enough evidence to convict her. NO ONE on the jury said she is Innocent!

Your rants should not be aimed towards the jury, but towards the Prosecutors for the State of Florida that did not do their jobs and present a good enough case.

hill_star03

Asked by hill_star03 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• you rockbowing downYES!!!

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• EXACTLY!!! She was found not guilty of murder 1, manslaughter and child abuse. NO ONE said she was innocent. There was NOT enough evidence to prove Casey Anthony killed her daughter, in any manner. There was prove that Caylee died but not how or by whom. I still think Casey is guilty but under the LAW the jury did what they were supposed to with the evidence that was presented. Not guilty and innocent are 2 different things.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The sad part you seem to not understand is they did prove their case.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think we all clearly understand!!!! It doesn't make it any easier to deal with the fact that she will most likely be set free on Thursday to move on with her useless life, yet her disgusting actions and selfish choices took her baby girls life FOREVER!!!! I completely understand, but it doesn't make it right.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• She has one year sentence any way in her case for lying to the police...and lying for the investigation...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Did you really have to put her name out there again. Now we will have more questions pop up.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You may understand the law, but too many people don't. I am in no way saying that what happened to that beautiful little baby is okay. I'm just sick of people ranting about how horrible the jury is, when they were just doing their job.
    hill_star03

Comment by hill_star03 (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Ok
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Although I believe CA did the deed, I can accept the jury's decision on the murders charges (I did not follow the televised trial). But ITDA on the not guilty verdict re negligent child abuse/endangerment. Not reporting a 2 yo toddler missing for 31 days, is the very definition of neglect which is abuse-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am just glad they are keeping the jury names under wraps. I feel very bad for them for being put in this position and now they will probably be very worried for a very long time that one vigilante will find them and that is all it will take.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011