what do u think of porn?

Do u watch it/ look at it? does ur hubby? to u get mad when he does? just ur over all opinion on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i don't have a problem with it i glance at it myself occasionally but it's becoming such a huge part of the hubbies life that i don't feel like even having sex with him anymore... AND I TOLD HIM THAT LAST NIGHT!
    Anonymous

• I don't like it, I don't watch it and I would get mad. He's enough of a creep as it is..He doesn't need anymore idea's.
    Anonymous

• Lol, I kinda feel bad for getting onto my hubby about porn when we first got married. BUT later on we used to watch it together sometimes after that and have sex to it lol. Now I watch it by myself sometimes because I don't ever get sex anymore... :'( I'm too pregnant for him, I guess, bc he's afraid he'll make me go into labor or break my water... LOL! I have no idea if he still watches it or not, though.
    Anonymous

• in my opinion, porn should be watched together and used as a tool or toy... but if you or your SO is using it instead of sex, there may be a problem, unless you approve of it... my hubby and I watch porn on occasion, but we never watch it alone ( without the other) .... to me that is kinda like cheating...
    mamajojo

Answer by mamajojo at 5:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It has it's time and place. Given the right time and place I'm all about it. Not the right time...it pisses me off.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• no no and no my hubby doesnt have the time nor the desire to watch it. honestly most of his off time is bugging me to have sex! if he could we would have sex and nothing else. uuuuhhh no we have a kid and i dont want another one right now lol.
    Anonymous

• my hubby and i watch it sometimes...i don't think theres anything wrong w/ it.as long as the other is not watching it like all the time!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 5:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband and I watch it together sometimes alone, I love it.
    Anonymous