Whoop whoop im on a roll

i am on a roll with wedding plans. i got the church booked and the hall booked. we meet with the pastor next thursday to discuss things. next thing on the list is dj and get adressed for the wedding. even though it is more then a year away. im loving the planning part :) i just hop everything goes smoothly the day of since my df's last wedding was stressful and he had to do everything (planning wise) by himself because his wife really didnt seem interested.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• shoot, mine next!!! We had a courthouse wedding and are planning on doing a renewal with the full wedding next summer lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• way to go :)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Congrats. I hope all of your plans go smooth.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Woop Woop!! You go with ur bad self lady! I am so happy for u, as we all have heard horror stories.. but ya one day.. it will all be crazy and then come right back together again.. and then the wedding.. who knows.. u might just have everything turn out perfectly! I wish u happiness and true love!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 8:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011