Is your LO a HUGE flirt?

DD is the biggest flirt (she is now 9 months). She flirts with all boys! Young boys, daddy's friends, old men in the store. She is THE biggest flirt I have ever seen! The funny thing is women will coo and ahh at her and she might occasionally smile, but she is not the biggest fan of women (unless it's mommy). She loves when I take her to the doc with me, or when I take her shopping because she always gets attention from men, it makes me laugh.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 6:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 6 yr old is and always has been, he now goes up to women and say "you are pretty" and does the im really shy pose lol women are always like aww. haha i just know he is going to be a heart breaker
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• dd is a huge flirt... and she is only 4months old.... She loves MEN... but women she is very picky over...
    JaylynnsMommy21

Answer by JaylynnsMommy21 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• LOL, that is so cute! DH is not looking forward to when DD is older, we might have some problems if she stays this big of a flirt, especially since she likes much older guys! LOL
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• OMG! My son is a big flirt too. The funny thing is he will only flirt w/ good looking women or little girls!! lol!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• At least your son is a bit picky! DD will flirt with any male that will give her attention, whether it is the 1 year old sitting next to us at church or the 60 year old man behind us in line at the store! LOL
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My son is a huge flirt!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011