Sex Drive!

I'm in my first Trimester and I have no sex drive and when I am in the mood I get to scared to do anything I don't get it I used to love sex no I don't even think about it I just wanna know if my sex drive will come back? and is it safe to have sex in your first trimester?? PLEASE HELP

JocyLove

Asked by JocyLove at 6:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is natural that you are scared. With a healthy pregnancy though, it is safe. About the sex drive...mine came back as soon as my morning sickness went away. Good luck and congrats.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• LOL thanks Girl was scared there for a moment..lol
    JocyLove

Comment by JocyLove (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It is totally safe to have sex through out your whole pregnancy unless your doctor tells you other wise :) it wont hurt baby at all. Its totally normal to have your sex drive decrease and it will come back. When I was pregnant with my daughter I didnt want my husband to touch me at all lol I had no desire for it. But like 4 days after she was born I was so in the mood. I couldnt wait til my 6 week check up and the ok to have sex again and let me tell you....we went crazy every chance we got ;)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• it's safe and that is totally normal
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• during your first trimester you wont feel like sex your body is changing and as long as your doctor tells you its okay to have sex than do it
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011