Im twenty four should i get a tattoo

im twenty four i have twin girls and i want a tattoo so bad and i dont want to set a bad infewins on them so should i get one or not (if i get one where they see it they will want 1)
I already have 1 on my back  my name
where should i put it

meliah1

Asked by meliah1 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It's a personal choice. But be picky.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Tell them when they are 18 they can have one! That is what I will be telling DD, I have 4 and I am still intending on getting more, I want her footprint with her name and bday and I am pregnant again and I will get this one's handprint with name and bday.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Don't do it. I like the look of them but you might regret it in the future. and they way our bodys age they end up looking faded wrinkled and saggy.
    I wouldnt because one week i'd be in love with it and 3weeks later i would want if of. lol!
    As far as your girls yeah I think it would be a bit of a bad example and yeah they will want one if they see you with it. My sister has an 8 year old girl and she sees mommy with hers and she told her she wants one she also gets the fake ones she is only 8! but she said it's ok mommy has them I want one too. at the end of the day it's your choice but remembers kids do as you do n ot as you say, sad but true.
    jisabelle

Answer by jisabelle at 6:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you want one go for it! I have 5 and my girls have seen them all. If I were ashamed of them I wouldn't have them. So you have to decide on how you will react IF your kids grown up to want one...then you will have your answer.
    courtneyseibert

Answer by courtneyseibert at 6:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Just don't get a Spongebob and Patrick one... I actually saw one a woman the other day..Pineapple included...my first thought was "What was she thinking!??!!"
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You are a legal adult - do as you wish. And tell your children the same when they are asking about getting a tattoo or odd piercing - that as soon as they can do so without your signature - they can.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have 3 tattoos and I was 44 when I got my first one. 

Tattoos are not a bad influence.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Tattoos are beautiful and can be very meaningful. Just choose wisely and you will love it for life.
    BellaTragedia

Answer by BellaTragedia at 6:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i don't think tattoos are a bad influence. i do believe that a lot of thought should go into them though. maybe dont put them where you will see them all the time, you might get sick of them. maybe put them in discreet spots, so you can go to a formal event (maybe the wedding of your child) or a school outing with your child. maybe consider what your body will look like when you are 60.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• well i like all of hem i guess im going toget 1 thanks to all the moms out thier
    meliah1

Comment by meliah1 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011