What did you have for your walk down the aisle?

I want to play the song "i loved her first" as I walk down the aisle but not sure. Did u just have the traditional song or your a different song

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We played "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• we didnt have the traditional wedding i had just had my son who is now 2 years old and we had it at the church we attended i didnt have a dress and he didnt have a suit we got married in blue jeans and tshirts i held my new born son and my little girl gave me away the church sang A song as we met at the alter the song they sang was all things bright and beautiful
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• We got married 30 years ago on Monday..lol, we had Capt. And Tenille and the carpenters for down and back up. It really is what suits you. The traditional will never be out of style, A different classical piece, a different country piece. I've been to 3 weddings in the last yr and every one of them walked in to Shania Twain. Make it special and personal to the two of you.. BTW.. I loved her first...is a perfect daughter - daddy dance.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• We wanted to do Carmina Burana, but my husbands family friend ( who was our pianist) wasn't able to get enough instruments to make it sound right. Soooo, We did Cannon's in D. For our reception, we walked into the room playing Lyle Lovett's , That's no lady, that's my wife~ because of an inside joke with our families.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• One of my besties got married last week and they had "Dreamer" played by a guitarist.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• MY 7 YEAR OLD IS ALREADY "PLANNING HER WEDDING" AND SHE WANTS JASON MRAZ'S IM YOURS LOL SHE IS PLANNING ON MARRYING OUR NEIGHBORS LITTLE BOY. SO CUTE
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am having my brother walk me down he became my "dad" 14 years ago when my dad passed away and I figure play that one as I'm going down to my soon to be hubby then butterfly kisses as my father daughter dance that way it feels like my dad is right there
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011