Chronic stinkiness? lol not what u think...

I guess I have a problem, because I ALWAYS think that I stink...Not a "down there" stink, but just a stale stink or kinda dirty smell or I really don't know how to describe it. I'll ask my hubby sometimes to sniff me to see if I really stink but he always tells me I smell really good. I scrub myself in the shower REALLY good and wash my hot spots several times. I use scented lotions and body sprays and wash my clothes in heavily scented detergents, but I still think I stink!! I can actually smell something, it's not in my mind (I don't think). But no one else thinks that I stink...Oh, and I am 9 months pregnant. But I can't remember if this started before or after I got preg.

Does anyone else just ever get too self-conscious that they don't smell good, even when they do?? You can post Anon. if you'd like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had that problem with my first pregnancy. The heightened sense of smell was insane! It went away after the baby was born. Since you're 9 months you shouldn't have to deal with it much longer...though after the baby come you may really be stinky even to other people because babies like to spit up on their mommies!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• most women have a better sence of smell and also most pregnant women start to like the smell of things they didn't like before and or hate the smell of things they loved before, your hormones are going hatwire, so its normal, :)
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Maybe it's a combination of all of the lotions, perfumes, and detergents messing with your overactive sense of smell. Maybe tone the smells down?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008