Question about interpersonal relationships in preschool

Hi! I'm doing a research project on preschool aged little girls and need help from moms! If you can answer any of these questions that would be so helpful!

How do you think your daughter communicates to develop interpersonal relationships?

What kind of information do you think she might disclose when developing interpersonal relationships?

Do you think the environment she is in affects her interpersonal relationships (preschool, your friend's kids, neighbors)?

misscarlyc

Asked by misscarlyc at 5:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• 1. My daughter builds wonderful interpersonal relationships because of her compassion. If she sees someone sad or hurt (at any age), she will walk over to them, put her hand on them and ask if they are ok. She asks kids her age if they want to play as soon as she sees them. And she can find a common ground pretty instinctively for building her relationships with people.

2. At her age...almost 4...she will tell you about anything you ask. Depending on the situation, she might tell someone about a new toy that she got or maybe some activity that mommy or daddy did with her that day.

3. The environment she is in rarely affects my daughter's relationships. She seems very consistent in her attitudes and actions with everyone no matter the age or situation.

Hope I helped. lol =)
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 12:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2008