any young moms have troubles with babys daddy?

how do you get them to want to be more involved in yours and babys daily rutine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in General Parenting

• Only when they want to. My ex and I seperated in Sept, he has only seen my daughter 4 times, the oher day he asked me to bring papers over so he could sign her over to me....You just take care of him/her give them all your love
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• all i want my "baby daddy" aka husband to do is put his dishes in the dish washer. UGH, men. =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• im a single mom, i have a 10 month old daughter, i am 20, i had her at 19, the dad has never been there, even during the pregnancy, i really dont think there is anything you can do to make them want to be with the baby, some men just don't wanna be around babies, some are scared, some are selfish and some are just assholes lol, but whatever the kind, the only way you can help is to talk, tell him that his baby needs his love just as much as the baby needs his mom, :)
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My oldest son's father has an "I'll see him when I wanna" policy. I doubt it will ever change. My son is now 5 and it's been that way since he was born. I am blessed tho because his paternal grandma is very involved and now my son just looks at my DH as his dad.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• if they dont want to be involved then they wont be...you cant make them
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2008