For some reason I am so excited today!!!

I cleaned the nursery and got it completely organized, I have chosen two newborn outfits to take to the hospital and finished packing the bag...besides things I will need to use up until I go... I made a list of the things that wont be in the bag, and taped to the front door so I see it and can double check as we;re heading out, I cleaned both bathrooms, did laundry and picked up the living room/kitchen!! I don't know where this surge of energy has come from, or all of this excitement! I have been feeling a lot of insecurity and stress and nervousness around being a mom, giving birth, etc, etc, etc. But today I am so happy about it!! Yay! And now my house is all cleaned up so it will be ready for baby whenever she gets here! :) I just had to share my excitement somewhere! :) Due July 17th... 11 more days!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 7:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OMG!!!! i think ur ganna go tomorrow!!!!!!! thats my vote lol ur nesting!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I cant wait to see pics!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Definitely nesting lol. A lot of women experience a surge of energy before they go into labor but granted it could still be a week or so......or maybe sooner. Good luck and congrats. I'm due July 19th, only 13 days for me lol :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• aww i did this same thing then 2 days later my water broke :)
    jasmineb614

Answer by jasmineb614 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Wow! I sure hope thats whats happening!! LOL I would love to meet her earlier than planned :) Yay!
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2011