Does baby toys that makes sounds/plays music annoy you?

Everyone always says it annoys them.. or says stuff about buying me noisy toys for Mason.. It honestly doesn't bother me, I actually feel like it relaxes me or something to hear them. And I am really good at "tuning it out"

What about you guys??

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• never did bother me. i can tune out anything
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 12:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i bought a drum set for my boys ages 6 and 4....im soon to be annoyed by that lol. my DD who is 1 has the baby cad or tad.....the leapfrog plush that sings and talks...it goes off by itself in the middle of the night drives me nuts. and it actually scared my sister...she went to check on my DD when she was babysittin and the toy says "peek-a-boo i see you lets play" then "muak i love you lets play" my sis was like uh hell no then went back downstairs she was happy to see me when i got back lmao
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• * muah not muak ...the kissing sound lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes!!
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 5:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Most of them are annoying. I especially despise the ones that don't have volume control, the ones that go off for no reason, and the ones that have horrible songs that get stuck in my head.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I do not allow noise making toys in my house unless it can attach to the TV and can be unhooked. All those toys are there grandparents. My child is loud enough.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes....it's the ones without volume control that really annoy me when I'm trying to get something done or just relax.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008