Swollen

I may have asked his before...but are any of you having a hard time with swollen ankles? If so, how far along were you when it started? I am also getting very veiny boobs lol....normal???

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The boob thing and swollen ankles are normal (only if they arent to swollen). I never had a problem with swelling in my first pregnancy but after my daughter was born my left foot and ankle got so swollen I thought my foot would pop. With this pregnancy I have some swelling in my feet and ankle but its not to bad. It started around 33 weeks. I'm now 38 and not much has changed
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• PP has got it right but I will add make sure to take breaks and prop your feet up(get plenty of foot rubs too :) and drink lots of fluids. G/L & Congrats :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Thanks ladies. We go back to the Dr on Monday. I will be four and a half months and my ankles have been swelling. I am hoping it is due to the hot weather...
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Baby is nearly 12 weeks old, and the veiny boobs are STILL here, but the swollen ankles have luckily gone away...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011