Are ALL groups like this?

I have joined five groups since I made this account. Two of them are for a specific type of mom, the others are just random. The two that I thought I would fit in, well, apparently - I don't. No one acknowledges me, and I feel very unwelcome. I jump right in, which they claim to love, but I don't get any sort of interaction while other new members do. Same with the random groups. I just feel very unwanted and it is actually getting to me, as sad as that is. I just don't get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Im sorry you feel this way mama.....welcome :-)
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 7:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Stick around answers. Ignore the groups. That is what I do. Nice group of ladies here in Answers. Majority of them anyway.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I don't know. I've stopped visiting the groups I'm in because I get little to no feedback on things I post.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Hang in there. I haven't been here long either but have been trying to be active in the answers section. Lots of great women here. Just stick around.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It's just very discouraging. Sigh. I want to meet more moms like me, which is why I joined those specific two. I'm not good enough, I guess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Aww! I know what you mean. I have felt the same way also. I am a adminstrator and if you would like to join let me know. These ones i have become best friends with and we can talk about anything and you can vent or complain. And its a small group so we are more like family.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• you are welcome here in answers Anon. and feel free to send me a friend request.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The smaller the groups, the better.

The more members in a group, the more likely it is for the group to only pay attention to drama.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 7:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Hmmm...if you hadn't posted anon, we could have all sent you invites to groups we think you'd like that aren't like that.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 7:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• They are smaller, well, the active members aren't a big number, and there is no drama whatsoever. That's why I don't understand.

Thank you jenn and zoomom. I'll keep you both in mind.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011