Food & Pregnancy

Hello!

All I want to do is sleep and eat, but I dont want to get really fat. What should I do?
What about my cravings, am I allowed to satisfy those? Or do I let them torture me?

I can already tell im gaining weight and I'm only like, 10 weeks! I do yoga, but I guess it's not enough anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well during my pregnancy i ate ALLLL the time...ya i did gain weight but i also walked ALOT...girl your pregnant eat all you want just know when to stop...your gonna gain weight no matter what cause your baby has alot of growing to do...=) hope i helped alittle...
    HaXored

Answer by HaXored at 8:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• you have to eat all the time, just make sure it's healthy!! your body is burning a lot of calories growing that baby and you need to nourish your little one :) you will gain weight obviously but if it's not crappy food and junk and you drink lots of water, then you should be fine...and yes, satisfy your cravings :) you're allowed :) in addition to the yoga go for a power walk every day...makes a BIG difference...the yoga is great for stretching your body and may even may your delivery easier :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• well i oce read when we are craving somwthin sweet like candy our body is wantin natural sugar like fruit, but dont worry abt gaining weight enjoy feelin good right now and not in the lovely throne room
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Honestly you can eat what you want in moderation. If you want a snickers then eat a snickers or what ever your craving. Just dont over do it and make sure that you eat healthy too. Your going to gain weight no matter what because you are pregnant. I am 38 weeks pregnant and I have eaten whatever I want the whole time and I eat almost all day long lol but I've only gained like 7 lbs to date. It also depends on your activity level too. Could you imagine if I was really active with this pregnancy, I wouldnt have gained any weight lol :) well one can wish anyway.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• eat eat and eat just try to make healthier choices
    jasmineb614

Answer by jasmineb614 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011