He started the rumor and now im the b***? adult content

this guy friend that i had know for 13 years was telling people i am leaving my dh for him and that i slept with him. I went with him and another friend of ours to take pictures, and i took pics of them together and she to pics of me and the guy friend together, and then the guy took a pic of me and the female friend together. these were done at a park. at the time i thought it seemed innocent, i mean who doesnt take pics with long time friends? well he set the pic of me and him together as his fb profile, which again i seen no harm, its just a pic of us standing side by side next to a waterfall. a few days later he started telling people we are together, including my sister-in- law. so she aske my hubby about it. i talked to her and some other people that he told the lies to and said that he is just a friend, and most people who know us know that hell would freeze over and i still wouldnt be with him. he drinks all the time and is a drug addict, and doesnt keep a clean house or bathe.

after talking to the people he lied to, well they asked me about it, and i said that not true, with the exception of doing pics with the the 2 friends mentioned, that was the last time i left the house without my dh and/or kids. i have no life really outside my home. i sent the guy an email asking why he did this and he said he was depressed and didnt know why he said those things. i just left it at that. he apologized no harm was done, end of story. my other friends confronted him on his fb wall and called him out. so then the guy sent me an email saying just wait, i get you for sure, you can join my daughter you lying lil b***ch. ( his daughter was killed in a car accident)

i didnt tell me friends to verbally attack him, i just sent him the one email asking why then went about my life. i dont see how im the b*** when he started the rumors not me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• pray for him
    meliah1

Answer by meliah1 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You aren't the wrong one here. He is way out of line. Maybe it's the drugs and alcohol talking? I would be looking for a new friend hun.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Oh wow! I do not think you did anything wrong and deep down he knows that too. It sounds like he is dealing with major issues and you are the person he is pouring it out on. I'm really sorry. I would let him be unless he shows aggressive/dangerous signs then get the police involved.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 8:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I remember your previous post about the pictures- if that was you. I would also get the police involved!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• He is spycho. Be careful.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you have the emails of him admitting he made this up, hold onto those. Then, if he continues to be inappropriate, get the authorities involved.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011