has anyone tried the accai berry diet?

saw it on oprah awhile back and then saw it again on an add

SnuggleJugs

Asked by SnuggleJugs at 5:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• No, it's a scam. They took $80 out of my friend's credit card two weeks after ordering and she hadn't even received the product. Go google acai berry scam.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I used acai berry (apparently not from the company that you are mentioning) and frankly, I couldn't tell one bit of diff. on how well I felt, or any weight loss. :) In theory it sounds great, and of course, if Oprah speaks of anything, its an instant million dollar product, <--rolling the eyes.., and it was quite expensive. But a no go for me. sorry.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• OMG...same thing happened to my friend....before she even got the product they were taking money outta her account. And it took her forever and a huge fit with customer service several times to get her cash back.
    Total rip off.
    I'm so disappointed Oprah!
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008