i dont know what the hell is going on

ok well i took a pregnancy test today and it was kinda a light light + but now im starting to see like redish/pink blood.what does this sound like to you? aslo my period is due today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I spoted right before I found out I was pregnant. I thought I was getting my period. You can spot during implantation.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 5:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Unless you are on meds or have a problem with cysts even a light line means you're preggers. Take another test with tomorrow mornings first urine. You may be having some implantation bleeding.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Sound like implantation bleeding to me. When i was pregnant with my first, i was so paranoid that at the slightest sign of blood it meant something was worng or i was miscarrying. Seriously i was so paranoid that i took a test everyday, soemtimes 2. When deep down i knew that was rediculous. My paranoia got the best of me. It wasn't until i had my first ultrasoud and heard the heart beat that i relaxed, Now i know that the little bit of blood and slight cramping was just a sign of implantation bleeding and early pregnancy. I would wait a couple of days and take another test and see if the line gets darker. You are probably just really early pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i would be about 4 weeks pregnant today
    Anonymous