Is this normal? adult content

Got my period after a twin miscarriage. It is verry dark, black, and heavy flow is this normal?
Had a miscarriage a monthe ago at 16+weeks. was my first pregnancy and was pregnant with twins. I havent had my post miscarriege check up. I got my period today and I'm having really bad cramps and a headache. It is verry dark, black, and heavy flow is this normal?

jisabelle

Asked by jisabelle at 8:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• Here is a bump for you, go get checked out...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I would think that it might be because your body may be still cleaning out and since it was twins your hormones may be off....Did you pass everything naturally? Have you suffered some stress recently? I would call your Dr. to ask. If you get a fever or begin to soak a bad within an hour or less...I might call him or go to e.r.
    Go lay down, get some tea, Ib prophen is supposed to help with bleeding. Take it easy as much as possible.
    Anonymous

• call the dr
    meliah1

Answer by meliah1 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• the only way you will know for certain is if you see your doctor. it will ease your mind and the doctor can answer any other questions you might have. good luck
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 8:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• sorry for your loss :( call your dr hun
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• So sorry for your loss...your flow sounds a little like the locchia experienced after giving birth, but you definitely need to have yourself checked, and don't wait. Infections after miscarriage are common, and if left unchecked, they can actually result in death. Take care of yourself first.
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2011