20 seconds is all I ask!

I already know the answer to my own question! Can't I not freaking tinkle without someone having a "crisis, or mini melt down", you'd think my name was Jesus the way everyone us always calling on me, lol! Mommy or honey! Dear lord! Oh well, just thought I'd say!

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 8:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Lol, I remember those days ! You will miss it when your kids are grown .
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• just like whenever you're on the phone. I swear the phone and the potty are their cues to bug us.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sorry I had a "thats what he said" with your title....hehehe
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• This is why I am ready for school to start again. What happened to me being able to take a shower without someone walking in to talk to me. We have 2 bathrooms, there is no reason for anyone to bug me. The sad thing is that my youngest is 9 and it's still this way. LOL. It's probably my fault for not cracking the whip and making it STOP.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• husbands are worse than children! for crying out loud!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I always assumed that it would get better as the kids got older, but I swear it's gotten worse! Even when everyone's at school and work, I still can't pee alone... the damned cats either just waltz on into the bathroom or meow and scratch at the door until I open it. Sheesh, I'd be happy with even 5 seconds alone!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• LOL! I was just about to ask "Can I not pee in peace?"....it's my daughter, DH, and my dog!!! Oh my dog just comes in and stares at me while I am sitting on the toilet, like it is completely fascinating, and she only does it with me!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• o gee i don't even bother to close the door anymore (unless we have company, then i lock it bc they WILL walk right on in lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• lol mine has just began got a 4 yr an a new one soon to be here an hubby lol they walk right in all the time an some times wont shut the door. tryed locken it they just keep banging on the door till ya let them in lol
    good luck hope u get some peace maybe your hubby could take the kids for a min or so so u can have a nice relaxen bubble bath
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• OMG! I was thinking this all day today! Everytime I had to take a second "hunny!!" or "mommy" in such whiny tones it puts you i a bad mood! Even when I'm puking from morning sickness I'm still needed!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2011