I don't know if I like him or not?!

My sister started dating this new guy we went to school with but haven't seen him in many years. Anyway, my husband and I went out to dinner with the two of them the other nite... all was going well until he brought up politics! Needless to say, it was 3 against 1 and he was the 1! Isn't that considered a No No? Same with religion, you just don't go there especially when your just getting to know someone! Well, it was getting a little heated , finally my sister politely asked everyone to stop, so we did. A few min. went by he started again and even on the ride home! Two days later he came with her to our family function and started again, with this "Sh*t eating grin on his face!" She asked him to "quit" pretty quickly that time around , he did for about 10 min. then got another little dig in! Even if you don't elaborate he still does, it stinks cause she and I are very close and I can tell she really likes him but personally, I feel he's flunked first impressions and i don't care to be around the guy if this is how he's going to act! What would you say or do?

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• People can have different opinions. If everything else is great and all you are objecting to is his politics I say let it go.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Maybe he just likes a good debate. I know people like that. There's nothing wrong with a good debate now and again, and there is certainly nothing wrong with differing opinions.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011