Need help asap!!!! I'm going INSANE!!!

My 11 month old daughter has recently became a NIGHTMARE of a sleeper! She fights naps and at night it is miserable. She used to lay down between 7:30-8:00 and now she is screaming and crying when I lay her down and won't stop for 20-30 minutes. We do the same routine nightly so nothing has changed at all. The only thing I can think of is maybe she is possibly teething. I give her Tylenol or Motrin 30 minutes before I expect to lay her down and some Orajel. Idk what to do. She has also been waking up in the middle of the night and refusing to go back to bed. It's gotten so bad that I turn off the monitor and go back to bed. I need some advice. My oldest daughter was a breeze through teething!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Skip the orajel. Have her ears checked - she may have an infection, and it hurts to lay down when you have one.
    Anonymous

• Have dr check out, and if all ok may need to cry it out. Get some ear plugs. :)
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Try cutting out a nap during the day. When my kids were hard to get to sleep at night it was usually because they slept too much during the day.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011