Funny story

So I have been posting about my kiddo being constipated. Today we discussing other options and she asked what an enema was. "I have a hole in my butt?" I asked her how she thought the poop came out.... She said it came out through the crack.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Reminds me of my youngest thinking babies came out of your belly button. I asked him 'how'? His response "Well the Dr. takes you into a secret room and says some magic that makes it open like an alien ship and he takes the baby out and the hole closes up." He was 6
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It would be a good, educational experience to give her a hand-held mirror and help her to see what she looks like down there. Help her to have a good, healthy opinion of herself. Many woman should do this, too! It was the topic of one of Dr. Oz's weight-loss episodes a week or so ago . You can try to help her see the "hole". If she ever has a baby brother or sister, you can continue your anatomy class then. That is a funny story! I've got one to share, too! (Continued)
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My kids were 2, 5, 8, 9, with the 8 yr old the only boy. I was babysitting four kids, - the girls were 3 & 7, the boys were 5 & 9. Anyway, several girls were brushing their teeth and my 8 yr old son ran into the bathroom, banged open the toilet seat, dropped his pants and peed into the toilet without a minute to spare. Then he splashed his hands in the sink and left, without a word spoken. The girls, with toothbrushes in their mouths, just looked at me, then started to giggle, nearly choking on the paste. Not twenty minutes later, my son was brushing his teeth, and the visiting girls came in to use the bathroom and he yelled at them. "Don't you ever knock! Can't you see I'm in here?"
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• LOL!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• lol omg how cute
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 10:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011