My MIL and my camera, sort of a unload...........

a few weeks ago, I mentioned that DH was going on a trip to see his parents. I'm the camera person, but I let DH take the camera since this was a trip that he may never take again.

anyway, I made sure that he realized that the same rule applied to him as does to my young niece. When you use my camera, you MUST use the wrist strap. I don't care who you are, you do it.

Well, my MIL was using it and she dropped it. It works for now, but it won't zoom anymore. I figure it's just the first of all other things that will die on it now. She said she'd replace the camera.

I think DH was expecting me to say 'oh, well. She doesn't have to, who needs the zoom......'
well I'm not. I'm very attached to having a camera, and now I won't have one that works properly. I'm not going to pitch a fit, but yes, I expect her to replace the camera. for what I paid for it anyway.

If it was something else, I'd probably say don't worry about it, but I need and want my camera for too many reasons, so she's replacing it.

this is one of the reasons why I do love my MIL. she's a good lady. I'm just displeased that she didn't follow the rules of my camera!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• well, at least she is replacing it. you could give her the old one once you get the replacement ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011