UGH! Stupid dealership! Vent

We had an appointment at 5 to get the decorative piece that runs along the bottom of our car put back on. it was just a replacement of 4 clips and pop that baby back on. They took an hour and a half! We saw the mechanic park our SUV in the lot so we figured we were ready to go. my husband goes into the waiting room and every employee was MIA! We were like WTF is going on?! We had to flag a passing employee down to get the paperwork printed out(no,not even that was ready) so we could pay and go.
We were pissed because we were the 1st in and the last to get our car back.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• oh gee i would definately call and make a stink about that! usually if i get poor service at the dealership they give me a coupon for a free oil change ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i have had that happen with my mechanic. i had to get my radiator replaced and he said it will be done at this time, my dh called before my friend and i left and the one guy said yeah it was done. got there, the car wasnt even in the shop yet, the bill of sale not ready. we ended up staying 2 hrs there waiting for them to get done. it sucked. but that was the only time in the 12 years i been going to him that we had problems. everyone has their bad days, all it takes is one unplanned event to disrupt a whole team. I like my mechanic and will continue to go back even though we had bad service that one time. the owner gave me a coupon for a free oil change, which my dh used on his car.
    give the guys a break, you are not sure what happened before you got there. i know its frustrating though when things dont get done on time
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• They couldn't have been TOO busy. When we got there 5 out of 7 mechanics were standing in the showroom shooting the shit!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011