Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a leasing consultant and one of my tenants has just lost her 11 month old grandbaby and she doesnt have funds tor burial does anyone know of any organizations that can help her out

death of a child and burial assistance if there is another category that i can post this under please let me know thank you

Answer Question

Asked by MISTYKAL at 5:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You can post this under babies 0-12 months and you can ask for donations from churches or hold fundraisers by making cookies, pies or something. I can't think of anything like that but you can do some things to help get the money.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

  • Our Apt. complex has actually donated to a woman here who lost here husband. Maybe they would donate or maybe give her a month free rent, so she has that money to go towards the babies funeral.


    Answer by Navymama at 6:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.