Has anyone ever taken xanax while pregnancy

I just wanna know if anyone has ever taken xanax while pregnant. If You have not expierened this please move along to something u do know about. I don't need ppl telling me what can happen to the baby. I have already resherched this. topic. But if your a mother who has taken this medicine while pregnant I would love to hear from you. How muxh did u take, I'm 35 weeks and have sever panic attacks I just recently started taking
Them and I'm worried about my baby. Was your baby ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had severe panic attacks during my 3rd pregnancy and i didn't take anything, but, i also wasn't prescribed anything. what has your doctor told you to do?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have severe anxiety and always have.. I know that I can't take xanax while nursing.. Does your dr say its ok? I didn't take anything for it while I was pregnant.. since I had her I was prescribed zoloft for my anxiety and PPD..
    also I experienced panic attacks constantly for the wk up until I gave birth @ 37 wks.. I kinda thought it was my body's way of knowing it was gonna happen soon. good luck with everything. :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Just follow whatever dr says... I have severe depression and anxiety cymbalta 90mg and klonopin but since mjssing my period and possibly pregnant. I will find out tomorrow. I'm also on topamax 200mg. I hsve stopped jic I know I am not suposed to but the risk is to high. I'm not taking it. Other than feelin dizzy. I actually FEEL BETTER. AND MY HEADACHES AND TIREDNESS ISN'T AS SEVERE.GOOD LUCK!
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011