Is there a book out there for MEN....

I swear my husband is totally clueless OR he TRIES to push my buttons. I know that my body is changing and I feel HUGE and unpretty....HOWEVER, that does not mean I need to be reminded of all the inprofections such as my break outs, veins, weight gain...and then be asked why I am so damn miserable...UGH!!!! Let me give you an example...I have a good size babybump already at 4 and a half months and he said "wow baby, you are going to be like 200 and some pounds when you give birth and may have a hard time loosing it"....REALLY??? OR he said "You are getting dark viens on your legs"....OR he points out the pimples on my chest. AS IF I DON'T KNOW ALL OF THIS IS GOING ON. When I get upset or cry he'll look at me like "what did I do now?"....So I don't know if he is seriously clueless or is just being an ass to piss me off on purpose LOL. Then, he gets upset and frustrated when I feel bad about the way I look... There has to be a book for things to say and NOT to say to your pregnant wife!!!!

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• And this is the person you CHOSE to raise children with... good luck!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• There are all kinds of them out there, go to barnes and noble, in the pregnancy section right next to all the other ones.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 9:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• There is a humor book about pregnancy called "What to expect when your wife is expanding" I love it and have bought it with each pregnancy to just laugh, it also has some good facts but keeps it fun and funny for him to understand
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I will have to check some out!! This is his first child, so I honestly don't know if he is saying these things because he himself is nervous and doesn't know how to handle all the changes....But he is driving me crazy LOL.
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Of course there are books, but that doesn't mean he will read them!
    Verrine

Answer by Verrine at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011