How can i get my legs to tan better/faster/more?

i know shaving exfoliates so you have to avoid it so I'm going to start using nair more often (but will that work if my hair isn't very long??)

I don't want to fake tan or use those lotions because my favorite pair of shorts is WHITE so, I don't foresee that working out honestly.

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If you find out please let me know! I would like my whole body to tan better!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Ok firstable you can pay for the tanning center or

you can have real seccion with the sun in the beach or pool this way...
    1) you want a complete tan real sun broncer nice. 2)so have a 2 part bikini .The upper body is sexy to show your strips when you use diferent clothes. 3. Start 15 minutes each side of the body with a sunblock you will have a sunburn any way and if is your firts time your gonna remember me
    4. day 1 = Start 15 minutes each side of the body with a sunblock Day 2= Repeat Day 3 Lower the sun block Day 4 = Use aloe overa to treat your skin Day 5 Repeat to desire color . Remember if you are a white girl you will get red , lobster skink then tanning begins is a process and you are expose to sun cancer too. but if you a good student you will have a beautiful leg tan color for years if you repeat this boring process with a watch use the 9am -10am sun is recomended by experts i hope you have time!!!!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Jergens has a great sunless tanning lotion that works great on legs.
    BellaTragedia

Answer by BellaTragedia at 8:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You need the use a fake tanner L'oreal is the best and doesn't streak also I've heard Jergens is good!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yeah except I said I don't want to use fake tanner. I put that in the question. If I use fake tanner it will screw up my shorts.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011