Flu bug

So I missed out on work today cause I woke up puking up my tummy. Whats a good home remedy for nausea and diarhea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• time
    stay hydrated and don't eat if your body is saying not too
    this is prob the rotavirus

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Blackberry anything will stop diarrhea - blackberry juice, blackberry brandy, etc. I prefer the blackberry brandy, as it also kills the pain and cramps associated with diarrhea.
    For nausea, I stop eating and drinking everything! Do not sip even water until you have gone 4 hours without vomiting. If you are vomiting so much that you feel you are getting dehydrated, then you need to see a doctor. After 4 hours without vomiting, then you can try tiny sips of water. Wait. If okay, try tiny nibbles of saltine crackers. Stay on saltines and water only for about 4 hours. Then you can slowly add in the BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. This is supposed to be very mild and bland and easy to digest. After 24 hours, eat normally, with common sense. Skip heavy spices, greasy foods, etc.
    Others have found nausea relief from raspberry tea, ginger anything (tea, ale, bread, etc), peppermint tea, motion sickness tablets, et
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• cool thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011