Iran

just wondering, what do u think of Iran and/or Iranians?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know very few Iranians personally so it's hard for me to say. The one I know (my midwife) was fantastic. To make a judgement based on things that a news outlet or government want me to see is probably unfair.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i would never go to iran....it is hot and not very pretty. that is apart from the unrest
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Actually Iran has many beautiful areas! And it's no hotter than where I live here in America.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i didn't say it's hotter than places in america.....places in america are hot too lol. i didn't say i wanted to go there either. and i think beauty is very personal thing.....i haven't seen any place in iran that caught my eye.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It sounds so much nicer when you say Persia. I just listened to a fiction book called Dreaming in English about an Iranian woman who wants to become an American.
    Verrine

Answer by Verrine at 10:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• dont have much thought on that, never met any in person. I have a few on my fb game account, and they seem like decent people
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• What do I think about Iranians? They are fuzzy. Seriously, lots of fuzzy hair. I've known a few (my favorite boss ever was born and raised in Iran, and I've known a few others in school and work) and they are all, well, fuzzy. I know it's not dignified, and I mean this in a sweet and kind way, but I've really liked the Iranians I've met and the they are so fuzzy and endearing that I just want to hug them. Maybe there is a little selection bias - I've known the ones who escaped the craziness over there and have become sucessful, educated members of our community here.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011