What is your wind down routine at night?

I am currently trying to reduce my anxiety .. just wondering what other mamas do at night to wind down before they go to sleep.

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 10:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• I usually do not have a hard time sleeping, but for the past few months, I have been extremely anxious. My dad died after a long battle with cancer and my husband lost his job and hasn't found a new one.

So anyway... I started drinking chamomile tea before bed and meditating. I will get into my bed, sit in the butterfly yoga position and concentrate on my breathing. I sit there until my mind is clear and I am sleepy. Then I lie down and go to sleep.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am so sorry for your loss :( and sorry about your hubby losing his job.. I hope he finds something soon

yes I am drinking chamomile now too ..actually right now :) I should try the meditating.. thank you for your advice !! :)

ps hope things get better for u :)
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011