What is wrong with me

i just had a baby shes two months old and all i can think of is when am i going to get pregnant again anyone else like this she is my third baby i have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and then my two month old i did get the mirena but all i can think of is of another baby what is wrong with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds to me like you love babies!! There is nothing wrong with that! And it sounds like you are being smart, and making good choices by getting on birth control :) I dont think there is anything wrong with you!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• must have a very strong maternal instinct. i would say go for another one. money always works out somehow.
    Or maybe just fantasizing it with hubby will get some of those thoughts off your mind. u could be in your prime, nothing wrong with that, in fact it happens to all women i believe so...
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I really really wanted another one when my first was 4 months old. We decided we wanted to have 2 close in age and decided we would stop being careful and if it happened, great. Well, we got lucky the very first month and got pregnant right away. Our two are 15 months apart at 2 and 3. We are thinking about another now. :) There is nothing wrong with wanting more children.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• there is nothing wrong with you i was the same exact way
    jasmineb614

Answer by jasmineb614 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2011