I am 8 months pregnant with twins, and my husband wants sex every night. Sometimes I am in the mood but most of the time I am not. This causes so many issues. My husband gets mad. I try to make him understand that sex is not on my to do list everyday! Can someone please help! I am stressed out and I just want him to understand! Sometimes I jus do it jus to avoid all the confusion but I realized that giving him what he wants is not solving things on my end..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Jeez, he should be more understanding..... You are eight months! Will he not be happy with just a excuse me grannies out there a blow job? Lol. Just position yourself comfortable and go to town! If he isnt happy with that tell him, there's always the hand! He needs to be more caring right now and less selfish.imo...... :)
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sounds like my husband! When I was about four months pregnant with my boys (now 3) I had a huge energy burst and we ended up having sex 3 times in one day. After that, he wanted sex EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! We have found that talking is a great problem solver. So, I sat him down and explained that I did not have the energy to be pregnant with twins and have sex every night while raising our other two. He still tried to initiate sex every night, but when I said no, he said he understood and backed off. Tell him that you aint got the energy, and if he can't accept that, he will have to start taking care of himself!!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If your husband cannot understand that being 8 months pregnant with twins might put a damper on your mood, and then has the nerve to get pissy about it, he is selfish and immature.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• just try to talk to him and let him know how you really feel
    jasmineb614

Answer by jasmineb614 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Just be honest with him on how you feel. He loves you and will understand!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you don't want to be honest with him. Just tell him your doctor said that you can't have sex until the babies are born.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• give him a hand job or tell him do it yourself its hard to be pregnant an have sex
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011