Okay is this messed up or what?

i know these two moms, both have one kid, both are same age, one "dances", the other one is a "waitress" who's uniform is a bikini with shorts that might as well be underwear. anyway, the mom who works as a waitress, thinks shes better and has more class then the mom who dances just cause there's not a pole behind her. there's absolutely no difference , both are wearing skimpy outfits , both are parading their half naked bodies to men they don't know, both are receiving "tips". I just think it's messed up that the waitress mom down talks the other mom all the time. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hmm, i think that working at hooters may be half a step up from being a stripper, but not much. she's just trying to make herself feel better because she knows it's not far for her to fall
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Personally I think neither of them

are respectable...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Danee, you shouldn't judge.

I was lucky, I put myself thru nursing school and when I got divorced from an abusive ex husband, even tho I had to work 2 jobs I was able to support my children.

I am sure that neither of these women chose this type of employment as their number 1 career choice.

I do agree that the one mom is trying to convince herself that she is better than the other and as someone said, it is just one step above being an exotic dancer.

I am happy I never had to do either of those jobs to support my children, but I do not judge either of these women for doing what they have to to support their children!
    I_luv_Vera

Answer by I_luv_Vera at 10:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sweetheart I am not judging...

In my eyes, if you have to use your body to make a buck,

you are not to be respected!!

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I was a Hooters girl and let me tell you its NOTHING like being a stripper. I don't take my clothes off for people, I made tips like any other server in the world my uniform was just a little smaller.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011