OMG!! I don't know what this is..

Hey well Monday I dk if i had a period or not. I bled 1 day and it was really light. I did have some clots but Idk if it was a period. I was late last month and so Monday I just thought I started my period, but usually when I start, its heavy and with tons of clots, and it last more then 1 day. I wiped Tuesday and it was some blood but not all. I put a pad on and it didn't have any fresh blood at all. I took a pt and it said neg but earlier last month I took one it it was a super faint neg and I heard that was a positive. I'm super confused. Idk if it was a period, or what.. Can I still be pregnant tho? Please help!! Thanks..

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's possible to have a period while pregnant. My suggestion would be to go to your family doc and take the plunge and get a bonafide test.
    Hubbys

Answer by Hubbys at 10:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• it is very possible to bleed while pregnant and get negative test
    jasmineb614

Answer by jasmineb614 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• How long has it been since the light bleeding? I would take another test a few weeks after that and go to your dr for further advice. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I also had earlier in the month spottting also, I'm over a month late if it wasn't my period. I'm so confused, I have dull bad aches, cramps and some nausea, I just feel tired all the time.. Idk.. I'm just super confused bc now i dk if i'm pregnant, ovulating, or what.. Help lol..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011