Help!!! I need votes for my childern.

I have entered my girls in the 2011 Gerber Generation contest. They have a chance to win a $50,000 scholarship. I really need votes. If you have a facebook accounty you can help us by going to the following link http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/entry/14742/jemma--trinity.aspx  and voting for my girls. This means a great deal to us. And would love the help with the votes. Thank you for helping us.

ChacesMom

Asked by ChacesMom at 11:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sorry, the page won't load for me. :(
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• No thanks.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry I forgot to put it was for facebook users on there. I just edited it.

@Anonymous - Thanks anyways. I'm just asking for votes. Not trying to bother anyone. :(
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am a facebook user. The page just wouldn't load. I'll try again.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Oh Okay let me see if I can figure it out. Thanks for letting me know.
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Its working for some others. Just if you want to still vote. Go on facebook and type in 2011 Gerber Generation Photo Search and it will take to it. It will ask for a name or city. Our City is Blountstown Fl. You will see the girls picture there. Thanks for trying. I do understand if you don't wanna try anymore. I just put this up to see if I could get any help that was it. Doubt we win the thing. But it never hurts to try right? Lol Thanks again.
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It worked now. Stupid slow Facebook. lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Thank you so much!! :O) In the future if there is anything I can help you with. Please let me know.
    ChacesMom

Comment by ChacesMom (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2011