Need some answers!

Ok here is the break down!

My LMP was May 25... I should have ovulated between May 8-15. My cycles are between 28-30 days!

On June 23rd I had two small spots of pinkish brownish blood only on my toilet paper. I took a first response and got a BFN. I have since then taken 5 dollar tree and 1 first response... All have been neg except today I got a white line where the positive would have been.

I guess my question is if I ovulated late in my period like June 15 would I have gotten a positive yet!

I have never missed a cycle ever just been like a week and half late! ... Please help what was some of your experiences.

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry June 8-15
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• With my last miscarriage i got pregnant right when my pd was due and skipped it. Maybe you did and it's still too early? I got a neg test when I was 1 wk but a pos digital when I was only 2 weeks along.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011