Help Moma's!

Ok here is the break down!

My LMP was May 25... I should have ovulated between May 8-15. My cycles are between 28-30 days!

On June 23rd I had two small spots of pinkish brownish blood only on my toilet paper. I took a first response and got a BFN. I have since then taken 5 dollar tree and 1 first response... All have been neg except today I got a white line where the positive would have been.

I guess my question is if I ovulated late in my period like June 15 would I have gotten a positive yet!

I have never missed a cycle ever just been like a week and half late! ... Please help what was some of your experiences.

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry June 8-15
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I would wait a few more days and then take another test. Make sure you take it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. First morning pee is best for pg tests.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yes my Ob told me to keep taking them till I got a positive or I started my period. He won't do a blood test till around 8 wks! Which is insane to me... Hopefully either way I will have a positive or af by then!
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i would tell them you think ur around 8-10weeks so they have to blood test you...its a good idea to get ur pnv as soon as you can and to be checked out as soon as u can...... my cuz didnt start being seen till she was 15weeks cuz she didnt know she was preg which so had a period all the way up to 15weeks it stopped and she went in and they did blood then her levels were higher then they thought they were gonna be did an ultrasound and she was 15 weeks well she drank and smoked and what-not but she said she was feeling funny and they said she was having a period so she wasnt preg but she was... so get on them and make them test you.....good luck hope all works out for you''
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Giving it some time is truly the only way to know for sure. Just relax, enjoy your days as usual, and try not to stress over if you are or aren't at this point...the stress can often cause your period to be late which only causes more stress. If you had ovulated June 15 or thereabouts, you should definitely be testing in the "reliable" zone, but it's still early. See if you can wait another 4 days, test using your first morning urine, and if still no positive and no Aunt Flo, give your doctor a ring to make sure everything else is okay.
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2011