Been ttc and now I'm confused.....

my last lmp was 4/25 I started using a OC it said my days were 5/7_5/9 around like 5/22 i went to tinkle brownish like discharge was there then disappeared i was thinking it was AF...... that has never showed up on 5/24 and 25 DH and I BD and after there was a little pinkish when I wiped again thinking AF is coming down she never showed so 6/20 i took a hpt that was neg so after having every symptom of pregnancy i went to the dollar store and got 3 test and 2 were neg and one had a faint pink line pos......so i went to the clinic to get a test done and it was neg so I'm currently waiting for my dr's appointment on the 16th if i am prego then i would have to be about 12 weeks and I feel every bit of it sore boobs,cant eat,cant sleep at night,cant stand DH,I'm not using the bathroom as much as I was the last couple of weeks....this week I have started to feel a little dizzy when i stand up........now I know you ladies are not obgyn's but I was told you ladies give some of the best advice ............so please any advice ....welcome friend request inbox what ever Im just so happy to be able to express myself to other moms like myself because we have never had a problem ttc with our 1st 3........:(

shawnv4l

Asked by shawnv4l at 12:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• blood test. you could be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You could be Pregnant
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 9:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011