Really, how could you not know your pregnant? Show on tv

Amr515

Asked by Amr515 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know a guy whose mom was obese and didn't know until she was in labor. It really does happen. I don't know how one couldn't know that movements are not normal gas, but I guess every pregnancy is different.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• A friend of mine found out that she was pregnant with her first child when she was 32 weeks pregnant. I was completely shocked when she called me and told me that the doctor told her she was pregnant and was due any day. I was the one who took her for her ultrasound and I couldn't believe she was as far along as she was when I had just had a baby 3 months before.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My friend was on depo shot and got pregnant,she was sick assuming she had too much sun. She went to ER,they did an ultra sound and found out she was in premature labor,she was almost 6 months along.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LOL I'm watching that right now. ...This lady said she didn't really gain that much weight and didn't have a baby stomach or anything. Go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It really does happen n that just scares me so bad.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2011