Post Baby Periods....

I had my daughter Jun 07 quit breastfeeding in Aug 08 had first period in Oct but then a week later I got it again? So I am bleeding 5 days the off 8 and bleeding again for 7... I talked to my Dr. and she said no worry but anyone else going threw a wacked out cycles?

SillyLillyMom

Asked by SillyLillyMom at 5:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Health

• yes after my dd i had her feb 20 08 i had my period for eight months only a day or two break and then happened again
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yeah it happen to me as well..I had my son in july and I was a rare one that bleed for the entire 6wks then it stopped for two weeks and then a month straight again. last month and this month it was heavy but it was only a week but this month it is light. I am kinda concern but Im also on the pill too...
    persistence5

Answer by persistence5 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had my third 7/31/08 bleed for 3 days and stopped. started again after 3 more days. Bleed 1 wk. After that is was every 2 weeks, lasting for about 5 days, until my period which was 10/13. Now I'm due again this July. So be careful if you don't want another one b/c even with these weird periods you can get pregnant again. However if you go on bc that can help get you more regular.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008