Very faint positive, pregnant?

So this morning I took a pregnancy test just to make sure that the blood test was accurate (it was negative) and guess what.. it came back positive. It's faint but there for sure. Should I wait a couple more days to test? Or test again tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a couple days...if it is positive waiting a few days should make it more noticeable. That is what happened when I got pregnant, I had a very faint positive the blood test came back negative then about a week later I was most definitely positive, I am now 15 weeks.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I had a faint positive so I tested the next day and it came back faint positive. Today I went in for a blood test (3 weeks later) and that came back positive. I'd wait a couple days for sure because it's not like the faint line will go away, just become darker with time. And a faint does mean positive because it did show up!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• A faint line could also be an evaporation line. I've had one before. Started my period two days later. Usually the blood test detects pregnancy before urine.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The last 2 times with my pregnancys, the lines were faint but it was there! And i was pregnant
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I've heard that false negatives are common with home pg tests but false positives are VERY rare. I would wait a couple days and test again.
    amy_rebecca

Answer by amy_rebecca at 2:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011