Fighting right before your anniversary, bad sign?

i guess i kinda just need someone to talk to. dh got really mad at me earlier, locked himself in the bedroom, went to bed after slamming the door in my face, etc etc... Tomorrow is our 11 year anniversary :'( I was a bit snooty at him and i guess that's why he got all pissy but I am about to start my period in a few days so i've been very irritable and bitchy, not to mention super tired and not sleeping well... not saying that's a good excuse to be snooty but he seriously just blew it way out of proportion and now i'm the one sitting here crying and trying to put my 2yo to sleep (thank god for Yo Gabba Gabba on Netflix :P)
FYI we have been having some problems the last 5 months or so, but it is the day before our anniversary for crying out loud, you'd think he'd make a little extra effort to be loving and happy... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, Hun. I say let him calm down and talk to him. Not to sound mean, but you do need to try to calm down your emotions on that time of the month. I know its hard, trust me, but its for the better of your relationship with your husband of 11 yrs. I would apologize bc I believe this is probably your fault for be snooty, but I don't know why you were tho. Maybe there's more of a reason ? I say let it go and make it up to him :) Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Oh yeah, happy anniversary!!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• honestly, it is just a day. it is just as subjectable to arguments as any other.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 12:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE EXPERIANCEING MY 10TH NOT SO HAPPY YEAR OF MARRIAGE. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE SNOOTY, WHY NOT APPOLOGIZE? MY DH SPENT OUR 10TH YEAR TOGETHER IN COURT WITH AN ADA THAT I'VE NEVER MET AND I GOT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HIM WISPERING IN HER EAR THROUGH THE DAY, AS IF I GAVE A DAMN. YES, I KNOW IT WAS WORK RELATED, BUT DID I HAVE TO HEAR IT THAT NIGHT? IT ALSO UP SET ME THAT IN THE PAST HE WOULD INVITE ME TO HEAR CERTAIN CASES AND ON THAT DAY HE COULDN'T? DINNER WAS, BITTER PARTY OF ONE! SO TALK TO YOUR DH AND TRY TO STAY CALM, YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR, DON'T FORGET MARRAIGE IS WORK. GOOD LUCK

MAYBE TOMORROW CAN BY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAKE UP DAY?

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 12:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• put the baby to bed and go crawl in bed next to him and apology and cuddle next to him.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 3:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011