Im 20 weeks pregnant wit twins n scared out of my mind i dont knw what to do or anything i just want to know if anybody got anything that useful cuz im very scared im in alot of pain please anybody wit twins

twins11

Asked by twins11 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There are groups on CM for moms of multiples! Look them up! Hope they can help you. And congrats! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• thanks you
    twins11

Comment by twins11 (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Hugs ! Relax everthing will be fine. I had 3 kids in 4 years but also took care of up to 13 kids at daycare. " Worrying is like a rocking chair, it will give you something to do but it won't get you anywhere." Instead of reacting in fear, take action and get knowledge. There are plenty of google searches, tips for moms with twins, raising twins also books. Educate yourself from those that have been there. it will be busy but you will do just fine. Future and past tripping can mess us up. Just take each day as they come and enjoy it. !!! :-) Twins are so adorable........
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I was pregnant with twins andd just recently miscarried at 16+weeks.
    My suggestion to you is if you are having pain and you are concerned GO TO YOUR DOCTOR!
    I had pain and thein it got stronger and it went to my back & legs. one doctor said I was over reacting people told me it was normal or that I was a babie but I should have gone straight to the doctors office. I thought ok mabie I am over reacting since it was my first pregnancy so I waited a couple of hours. and It just got worst when I went to the ER it was too late. what I had been experiencing was contractions.
    I was dialating and all it was terrible.
    I don't want to scare you but better safe than sorry.
    You know your body if it's too much pain or you feel like some thing is not right GO TO YOUR DOCTOR or the ER.
    Wish you the best.
    jisabelle

Answer by jisabelle at 2:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• thank you it is safe den sorry and im so sorry for your lost... but maybe wen u get pregnant again people wont think ur being a baby they will take it serious thank for the help but i will do that if i start feel alot of pain
    twins11

Comment by twins11 (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011